Try Ice Water Facial for Glowing Skin today, know its Benefits
Women like to get facials done for glowing skin. In the summer season, facial process with chemical creams causes irritation many times. In such a situation, you can use ice water on the face to cool the skin. These days ice water facials are becoming very popular. With the help of ice facial, not only the skin cools but also glow on the face. You do not need to go to a parlor to get this facial done, you can easily do it at home. Explain that ice water facials are used by Korean and Japanese women. Let us know the benefits of ice water facial and step by step methods of doing it.
💻 Table of Content
What is Ice Water Facial ?
Not really that deep: Applying ice to your face is known as “facial icing,” and it is exactly what it sounds like. Low temperatures cause the blood to rise beneath the skin’s surface, which offers many advantages.
It’s simple to enjoy the benefits of straightforward ice facials at home, even though they can be performed at a spa or aesthetician’s office.
How to do Facial with Ice Water Step by Step?
After knowing the benefits of ice water facial, you must be feeling like doing it, but before that also know the right way to do it-
• First take a bowl of ice water and dip your face in it for 30 seconds.
• Now, pat your face with a soft cloth.
• Try to do this two or three times a day, you can do it once in the morning and once in the evening.
• If you wish, you can roll ice cubes in a soft cotton cloth and gently rub them on your face in circular motions.
Also Read : How To Do Green Tea Facial At Home
Benefits of Ice Water facial For Face Skin
1. Ice water facial Helps to Get Rid of Tanning
If you have tanning on your face, then ice facial is very beneficial for you. Ice cools your skin. This removes the blackness of your skin and the skin looks fresh.
2. Ice water facial controls Acne Problem
Ice facials are also beneficial for those who often have acne problems. By doing this, the excess oil present on the skin is removed, due to which the problem of acne is controlled. Apart from this, the problem of blackheads and whiteheads also goes away.
3. Ice water facial Beneficial to reduce swelling of the face
Ice water is very beneficial to reduce facial swelling. Swelling is often seen on the face after waking up in the morning. Ice water facials can be done to reduce this puffiness.
4. Ice water facial Prevents the Effects of Aging
Ice facial brings tightness to your skin. This reduces the effect of aging and the pores become smaller. Ice also works to remove the dirt accumulated inside the pores.
5. Ice water facial Reduce Dark Circle
Ice water helps in removing not only facial spots but also dark circles. Dark circle is the biggest enemy of any woman’s beauty. Once there are dark circles on the face, they do not reduce quickly. There are many types of creams available in the market to reduce the dark circles, but no significant effect of these creams is seen. In such a situation, you can do ice water facials two to three times a week to remove dark circles.
6. Ice water facial Beneficial For Oily Skin
In summer, extra oil comes on the oily skin, which causes pimples and acne on the face. To take care of oily skin, you can include ice facial look in your skin care routine. This facial will reduce the oiliness of the face.
7. Ice water facial Helps for open skin pores
Ice water facial can help you to open the clogged pores of the skin. Skin care products work effectively on the skin by opening the skin pores.
8. Ice Water Facial Helps in Wrinkles and Fine Lines Problem
If wrinkles and fine lines have started appearing on your skin, even then ice facial is beneficial for you. Ice facial controls them and works to bring glow on your skin.
9. Ice Water Facial Helps in Improves the Complexion
Who needs expensive highlighter when a free ice cube can provide the same glow? Your face’s blood vessels are constricted by icing, which can reduce the visibility of pores and wrinkles and generally make you look lighter, brighter, and more radiant.
10. Ice Water Facial Is Free and simple to carry out
To ice your face, you don’t require any elaborate apparatus or pricey goods. Everyone can accomplish this at home, according to Scars. It provides a cheap and convenient approach to take care of your skin care needs.
Side effect of Ice Water Facial
• Avoid immersing your face in ice cold water for long periods of time. This can cause damage to your skin.
• As cold water tightens your pores, bacteria and dirt can also get trapped in the skin.
• If the water is too cold, it can also cause skin irritation.
Keep these things in Mind during Ice Water Facial
• It is recommended to first wash your face with lukewarm water to remove any makeup and other dirt from the day. Then, the face can be rinsed with cold water to tighten pores and promote blood circulation.
• If you are applying ice directly on the face, always use it wrapped in a cloth. Never apply ice directly to the skin.
• Do not forget to clean the face thoroughly before ice water facial. Otherwise the dirt will get deposited inside your skin. This facial brings more benefits to the clean face.
What makes ice facials so well-liked?
It’s easy to understand why icing facial skin has become so popular. If it meets the criteria for a health fad, such as:
- It’s affordable.
- Easy to accomplish.
- There is anecdotal proof.
- There is a lot of coverage on it online.
- It has a natural, non-chemical foundation.
- It is promoted as a sane, logical procedure.
Also Read : How To Do Mogra (Jasmine) Facial At Home
Frequently Asked Questions About Ice water Facial (FAQ)
1. Is it good to put ice on your face?
Yes, Ice has a number of skincare benefits, including the ability to relieve swelling and redness while also tightening the skin.
2. Can I regularly apply ice cubes to my face?
Yes, A fantastic approach to delay and avoid the appearance of ageing on the skin is to regularly wipe ice cubes over it. Your skin pores are tightened and your blood circulation is improved.
3. Can I regularly splash ice water on my face?
Avoid immersing your face in cold water for too long since it can irritate your skin.
4. When should you apply ice to your face?
Try to use this treatment on your face each night before bed.
5. Can ice make skin whiter?
Your blood vessels are constricted and inflammation is reduced by icing. This stimulates blood flow, brightens your complexion, and dramatically reduces weariness on your face, giving your skin an instant glow.
6. How long should my face be iced for?
15 to 20 minutes.
7. Which is preferable, icing your face before bed or in the morning?
If you frequently wear makeup, ice your face in the morning before applying it.
8. Can acne be treated with ice?
You can eventually get rid of a pimple completely by gently shrinking it with ice.
9. Does ice help oily skin?
Ice cubes applied to the face can reduce excessive oil production.