How to Make Chamomile Lotion : It is not only consumed by making tea from Cammelle, but it is also beneficial to skin care. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties, making it useful for a variety of skin issues such as acne. As a result, chamomile tea or oil is used in skin care routines. However, chamomile can be used to make a wonderful lotion at home. This lotion will keep your skin moisturized while also providing numerous other benefits.
Chamomile can help you to keep your skin clean and clear in a natural way. It improves the appearance of your skin and makes it look younger. So, in today’s article, we’ll show you how to make lotion quickly using chamomile extract.
Chamomile lotion is a great way to soothe irritated skin and calm the mind. Here is a simple recipe for making chamomile lotion at home:
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1/2 cup dried chamomile flowers
- 1/2 cup almond oil
- 1/4 cup beeswax
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 10 drops chamomile essential oil (optional)
- In a small pot, heat the distilled water and chamomile flowers over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and let it steep for about 20 minutes.
- Strain the chamomile water through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the almond oil and beeswax together over low heat, stirring constantly until the beeswax is fully melted.
- Remove the mixture from heat and stir in the vitamin E oil and chamomile essential oil (if using).
- Gradually pour the chamomile water into the oil mixture, stirring continuously until fully combined and the mixture has cooled.
- Pour the mixture into a clean, airtight container, such as a jar or pump bottle.
- Store the lotion in a cool, dry place for up to three months.
To use, apply a small amount of the lotion to your skin and massage gently until absorbed. Chamomile lotion is particularly soothing for dry or irritated skin, and can also be used as a calming bedtime ritual.
Also read : 7 Side effects of Using Hair Removal Cream
Make Chamomile and Honey Lotion
Honey improves the texture and appearance of your skin. This lotion has a positive effect on your skin when combined with chamomile.
- 50 g of shia butter
- 8-10 drops essential oil of chamomile
- Body butter containing 25 grams of cocoa
- Sweet almond oil (35 g)
- 10 grams honey
Method of application-
- Melt cocoa butter and Shia butter in a double boiler to make lotion.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Mix in the almond oil and honey until well combined.
- Now, add the chamomile essential oil and thoroughly combine the ingredients.
- In a glass bottle, store the prepared chamomile lotion. Use it on a regular basis.