Benefits of Coconut Water and Important FAQs
Coconut water is called a natural juice, as pure and beneficial juice as it is, there is hardly any other juice. Coconut tree is found in abundance in South India, due to which coconut water is easily available in every village. Its use increases during the summer season.
Doctors also advise the patient to drink coconut water. With the arrival of the summer season, many diseases also come. Apart from this, the days seem very cumbersome and fatigue is also felt a lot. In such a situation, coconut water proves to be very useful for our health. Coconut water, rich in many minerals and nutrients, gives a feeling of freshness in the summer season.
It is also rich in vitamin C, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium and calcium. It helps in weight loss by reducing the amount of calories in it. Apart from this, there are many other benefits in it.
In today’s post, I am go C ing to tell about the benefits of coconut water, misconceptions related to coconut water and important FAQs related to it.
Best Time To Drink Coconut Water:
Drinking coconut water in the morning is most beneficial. If you drink coconut water in the morning, it keeps your body energetic throughout the day.
Benefits of drinking coconut water- (Benefit of Coconut water)
1. Drinking this strengthens the body’s immune system, which increases the immunity to fight against any disease.
2. It contains more nutrients than milk, because it does not contain cholesterol and fat content. Drinking it is effective even if you want to lose weight.
3. It is rich in electrolytes and potassium, which helps in regulating blood pressure and heart activities.
4. Drinking it is beneficial in case of kidney stone problem and any other kidney problem.
5. By drinking this, the digestive system also remains healthy.
6. Along with giving you coolness, it also increases the energy level.
7. According to research, coconut water reduces the sugar level in the blood. Actually, the problem of diabetes is due to lack of insulin. Coconut water increases insulin
8. In summer, the problem of acne and scars increases a lot. In such a situation, its water can help you in removing acne. You can use it as a face pack on the face. Pimples can be removed by using it.
9. Coconut water is also a good remedy to get rid of hangover.
10. It is also used to reduce the effect of aging. The cytokinins present in it help in reducing the effects of aging by having a positive effect on the cells and tissues.
Myths and Important FAQs related to Coconut Water (FAQ)
1. What is the Ph of coconut water?
Ans. Its pH value is 5 -5.5.
2. Should I drink coconut water during menstruation?
Ans. Anti-oxidants are found in abundance in coconut water, due to which it is beneficial to drink coconut water during menstruation.
3.Which gives more beneficial Coconut water or Orange Juice?
Ans. Coconut water contains more minerals and proteins than Orange Juice.
4. How long can Open Coconut water be used?
Ans. Although coconut water has no expiry, but the sooner you can drink it after opening it, the more beneficial it is, because the longer you do it, the more it is in nutrients.
5. What is the best time to drink coconut water?
Ans. The best time to drink it is in the morning.
6. Does coconut water increase weight?
Ans. No, fiber is present in it, due to which drinking coconut water provides enough calories in the body. Whose appetite is less and it is helpful in reducing weight
7. Can coconut water be drunk in cold, cough and fever?
Ans. Not at all, because its effect is cold. Therefore, drinking it in such a situation is harmful. But if there is fever in the summer season then it is advised to drink it.
8. Should we drink coconut water in corona virus or not?
Ans. It is very beneficial in corona virus, because it increases our immunity.
9. How much coconut water should be drunk in a day?
Ans. One coconut water a day is plenty, as drinking too much of it can cause stomach ache due to its laxative properties.
10. Is coconut water beneficial for heart disease?
Ans. It reduces cholesterol in the body and its anti-oxidant property improves blood flow in the body.
11. Should one drink coconut water in vomiting and diarrhea?
Ans. Absolutely drink, because there is a lack of water in the body in vomiting and diarrhea and the body becomes dehydrated and it fulfills the lack of water in the body and becomes energetic.
12. Should coconut water be consumed before or after meals?
Ans. It is more beneficial to consume it before meals. Because it also pacifies our appetite, so that you eat less food, as well as increases your digestive power.