These things present in the house can reduce oil from the T-zone of the face
Way to Treat Oily T- zone : What should we do to have flawless, bright skin? They experiment with practically everything, from pricey skin care to inexpensive natural remedies. The summer season has arrived at the same time that many people’s skin begins to become oily. Many people only experience excessive oiliness in the T-zone region of their faces, rather than the entire face.
Read this article all the way through if you’re bothered by the excess oil that has gathered in your face’s T-zone. Here, we’ll discuss a face pack that can help you reduce oil on your face if you apply it solely to the T-zone region of your face. Together with this, we’ll discuss the advantages of the ingredients in the face pack to keep your facial skin radiant and glossy.( Way to Treat Oily T- zone)
How to deal with an oily T-zone
The trick with this area is to get rid of extra oil without making your skin dry. Some skin care routines might help control greasiness and lessen acne flare-ups when used regularly.
The following seven suggestions will help you control an oily or acne-prone T-zone.
1. Daily Wash Your Face
Regular face washing is one of the greatest ways to manage an oily T-zone. Excess sebum, coupled with pollution, bacteria, and dead skin cells, are all removed by washing your face.
When should you Wash your face?
- before going to bed
- in the evening
- just after working out or perspiring in the morning
If you have active acne, wash your face gently. It can irritate and make your skin red to scrub or scrape it vigorously.
2. Use a gentle cleanser
The key to controlling oil is making the appropriate cleanser choice. Find a face wash that is:
- oil-free and noncomedogenic (i.e., not intended to clog pores)
Avoid using abrasive facial cleansers, especially ones that contain alcohol. Alcohol-containing products have the potential to dry out your skin, which will cause your sebaceous glands to generate more oil.
3. Multani Mitti, Curd, Rose water face pack
- To make a face pack for T-zone at home, put about 2 teaspoons of Multani Mitti in a bowl.
- After this, add about 1 teaspoon of curd to it.
- Now add 3 to 4 teaspoons of rose water to it.
- Mix all these three well.
- Now apply this paste on the T-zone of the face i.e. Forehead, Chin, Nose, Cupid Bow.
- You can also take the help of a brush to apply it.
- Leave this paste on for about 15 to 20 minutes. (tips to hide pimple marks)
- After this, clean it with the help of water and cotton.
- After cleansing, you can use a moisturizer to protect the face from dryness.
- You can use this face pack up to 3 times a week.
4. Daily Moisturizer Application
It may seem counterproductive to apply a moisturizer if your T-zone is greasy. Nonetheless, this is a crucial step in moisturizing your skin. Likewise, very dry skin will cause your oil glands to produce more oil.
After cleansing your face, moisturize. Select an item that:
- If you have oily skin or it’s humid outside
- use a gel.
- If you have normal or combination skin, use a lotion.
Also, you might want to alternate between using a lotion and a gel moisturizer on your T-zone. Keep creams away from your T-zone. The greatest skin type for creams is dry skin.
Using a moisturizer with an integrated SPF could be a smart move. By doing this, you can avoid using sunscreen, which can make skin oilier.
5. Makeup in powder form
If you wear makeup, think about switching to powders from creams or liquids. Powders are more effective in absorbing extra oil.
Use oil-free, noncomprehending cosmetics if you wish to apply cream or liquid makeup.
Additionally, you can dust your T-zone with a mattifying powder. This product, which also goes by the names finishing powder and setting powder, is made to lessen shine and oiliness. Since this kind of powder typically has a transparent appearance, most skin tones can utilize it.
6. Use blotting papers on Face
Little sheets of absorbent paper are called blotting papers. They eliminate extra oil when you rub them against your face.
Also, they are portable, so you may put a pack in your luggage and use them all day.
Avoid wiping or dragging the paper across your face to prevent spreading sebum. To the contrary, gently push the paper on your skin.
7. Use Green Tea
When applied to the skin, the Polyphemus in green tea may help reduce sebum production, according to a 2017 research review. Antioxidants are present in the micro nutrients known as Polyphemus.
The Polyphemus in green tea may also have the power to obliterate bacterial membranes, according to an older 2005 research review. Accordingly, green tea might aid in reducing the bacterial development that can cause acne.
8. Use Cosmetic Clay
The minerals in cosmetic clay, according to a 2016 evaluation of the study, can help treat acne and blackheads and regulate excess oil. Typically, a facial mask is made of cosmetic clay.( Way to Treat Oily T- zone)
Cosmetic clay examples include:
green clay, rhassoul clay, and kaolin clay
Clay masks are available in drugstores and online. Or, you might use cosmetic clay powder to create your own mask.
Making and employing a clay mask:
- As always, wash your skin. Clean off.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of clay and filtered water in a small bowl until a thick paste forms. If you’d rather, you can substitute rosewater or witch hazel for the filtered water.
- Spread the mixture evenly over your face, then wait for it to dry.
- Once the mask has dried, wash it off with warm water before patting your skin dry.
Instead of applying the mask to your entire face, you can just put it on your T-zone.